måndag 29 mars 2010

Sleep Talkin' Man

"Scientists in the future will completely struggle to work out how you were ever classified as an intelligent life form."

"Listen to you?
I'd rather listen to the sound of me sucking out the juices of a corpse through its anal sphincter.
Harsh, but true."

"Yeah, I want a bike with 128 gears.
Fuck off, I'm not gonna ride it, schmuck.
I wanna BRAG about it."

"There's only one thing that comes close to being as fantastic as me and that's my reflection.
All hail the beautiful mirror. Wow."

"You are the perfect candidate for post-natal abortion. Got it?"

"Of course I know where your eyes are.
I just like staring at your tits.
Thank you!"

"Sure you can have my phone number.
It's like having a direct line to God.
But better.
Because I answer."

- Sleep Talkin' Man

Inga kommentarer: